90mm tampo printing machine ink cup
90mm tampo printing machine sealed ink cup
Difference between sealed ink cup and open ink inkwell system
- Open inkwell pad printing system
Dstar open ink well systems, the older method of pad printing, used an ink trough for the ink supply, which was located behind the printing plate. A flood bar pushed a pool of ink over the plate, and a doctor blade removes the ink from the plate surface, leaving ink on the etched artwork area ready for the pad to pick up.
- Sealed ink cup pad printing system
Dstar sealed ink cup systems employ a sealed container which acts as the ink supply, flood bar and doctor blade all at the same time. A ceramic ring or tungsten ring with a highly polished working edge provides the seal against the printing plate.
Pad printing consumables
- Pad printing plate (10mm thickness steel plate,0.25mm thickness steel plate,0.25mm water washable printing plate)
- Silicone pad
- Workpiece fixture
- Disposal ink well for open ink well pad printing machine
- Pad printing ink
- Doctor blade for open ink well pad printing machine
- 70mm,90mm,120mm,130mm,140mm sealed ink cup